In the 'Apps' section of your account, install the 'Woocommerce' application.
This application will:
– update your online store inventory when a sale, a return/exchange, a stock order or an inventory count occurs in Hiboutik,
– and send online orders to your Hiboutik account (to finally update your in-store inventory).
Premium option is required to install the application.
To sync inventory, the product barcode (or the variant barcode) in Hiboutik must match with the product SKU (or variant SKU) in Woocommerce.
The product must be tracked into inventory in Woocommerce and Online on Hiboutik (check box enabled by default in the product form).
From Hiboutik, barcodes of your product and variants are available in the 'Variants and barcodes' section in the product form.
From Woocommerce, the product SKU is available in the 'Inventory' tab of the product form (or in the Details of the variant).
Your inventory is monitored from Hiboutik. Any inventory update (stock order, inventory count, echange) must be done from your Hiboutik account.
Login your Woocommerce account, to create an API access (https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-rest-api/).
Go to 'Dashboard / Settings / Advanced / Rest API' and add a key with Read and Write permissions.
The generated ck and cs keys enable Hiboutik to access your Woocommerce data.
In Hiboutik, enter the 'Woocommerce' app settings (Apps/My apps) and provide the following information :
– URL : enter your webstore’s URL.
– ck_woo and cs_woo : copy/paste the Woocommerce API keys generated at the last step.
– Vendor : select the user who will be assigned to all your online sales.
We suggest to set a specific web vendor to filter your online sales in your reports.
– Store : select the point of sale on which online sales will be recorded.
You can create a separate store on your account to receive all online sales (multi-store option).
– Inventory : select the inventory from which your online store will draw inventory from (for multi-store accounts).
If you select 'All' the combined inventory from your multiple shops will be displayed online.
– Payment : select the payment method that will be automatically assigned to your online sales.
You can create a specific payment method on your account (ex : WEB) to better track your online sales transactions.
– Shipping Product ID : enter the 'Shipping' product ID (create this product as a single product in the 'Products' section of your account) used to receive shipping fees of your online sales.
– Sale ID Prefix : leave the preset prefix as it is, or enter a different one.
The prefix is used to distinguish your online sales from your in-store sales; and to guarantee a single sync.
– Sale tag : select the sale tag to assign to your web sales.
– Close sale : select Yes to close the sale automatically.
Otherwise the web sales will be stored as parked sales. You will need to close these sales manually.
Save the settings.
In the 'Products' section of the 'Woocommerce' app, click on the 'Sync All' button to feed your online store inventory with your in-store inventory.
Sync is performed in batches. The number of products remaining to sync is displayed at the top of the page.
Products that cannot be paired on Woocommerce (or not tracked into inventory on Woocommerce) are liste in the 'Logs Error' section.
This complete sync must be launched to initiate your webstore inventory.
You don’t need to perform a complete sync after a stock order or an inventory count. Your online inventory will be automatically updated.
Products in error are not synced. Fix the barcode/ugs or put Offline these products (check box in the product form).
Click on the 'Delete' icon on each line to resync the product.
Click on the 'Delete All' button at the bottom of the chart to put 'Offline' all products in error and exclude them from next sync.
Hiboutik sale :
When a sale is closed, inventory of products involved in this sale is automatically updated on your online store.
Woocommerce sale :
The sync is launched when the online sale reaches the 'Processing' status.
The sync will automatically:
– create a new sale in Hiboutik,
– create the Woocommerce customer and addresses (for new ones) and assign the customer to the sale,
– add all the products sold online including shipping fees to the sale,
– and withdraw quantities sold from inventory in the limit of stock available.
If the automatic validation of sale is not enabled in the app, the sale will appear as a parked sale. You will need to close it manually when you complete it.
There is a single sync for each sale. If you modify a Woocommerce sale after the sync occurred, you will also need to update manually the synced sale in Hiboutik (or delete the sale on Hiboutik to relaunch a sync).
The Woocommerce sale number is available in the note of the synced sale.
If a Woocommerce product UGS doesn’t match with an Hiboutik product barcode, Hiboutik will try to pair products on the product name, otherwise an unknown product will be added to the synced sale. If you select this product in the sale, you will find the product information in the product note field.
If quantities of the product sold on Woocommerce is out of stock at the fulfilment store, quantities of the product line will not be withdrawn from your inventory. You will need to proceed to a stock order, then select the product in the sale and click on the button to withdraw the quantity from inventory.
For the first orders synced, please make sure that data are consistent in both platforms, especially concerning tax rates.