In the 'Apps' section of your account, install the 'Uber Eats' application.
This application will automatically retrieve your Uber Eats sales into Hiboutik.
Connect your Hiboutik account to your Uber account (Uber needs some days to accept the connection). You could then configure the application.
Premium option is required to install the application.
To sync inventory, the product barcode (or the variant barcode) in Hiboutik must match with the External data field (or variant External data) in Uber Eats.
From Hiboutik, barcodes of your product and variants are available in the 'Variants and barcodes' section in the product form.
From Uber Eats, the menu External data field is available in the 'Details' tab of the menu form (or in the Details of the variant).
In Hiboutik, go to the settings of the 'Uber Eats' app (Apps/My apps).
Enter the following information :
– Store : select the point of sale on which Uber Eats sales will be recorded.
You can create a separate store on your account to receive all Uber Eats sales (multi-store option).
– Vendor : select the user who will be assigned to all your Uber Eats sales.
We suggest to set a specific vendor to filter your Uber Eats sales in your reports.
– Sale tag : select the sale tag to assign to your Uber Eats sales.
– Tip Product ID : enter the 'Tip' product ID (create this product as a single product in the 'Products' section of your account) used to receive tip amounts of your Uber sales.
– Shipping Product ID : enter the 'Shipping' product ID (create this product as a single product in the 'Products' section of your account) used to receive delivery fees of your Uber sales.
– Auto accept sale : You can configure the application to automatically retrieve new Uber orders.
Otherwise you will need to launch manually the sync from your Uber Eats dashboard.
– Payment : select the payment method that will be automatically assigned to your Uber Eats sales.
You can create a specific payment method on your account (ex : UBER) to better track your Uber Eats transactions.
Save the settings.
The sync will automatically:
– create a new sale in Hiboutik,
– create the Uber Eats customer and addresses (for new ones) and assign the customer to the sale,
– add all the products purchased on Uber Eats including tips and delivery fees to the sale,
– and withdraw quantities sold from inventory in the limit of stock available.
The Uber Eats sale number is available in the note of the synced sale.